Our Client is looking for a Junior PHP Drupal Developer ( SC Cleared) to join their team in Newcastle on an initial 3 month contract
The ideal candidate will hold valid SC Clearance or be eligible to go through the process.
- Web development (PHP, Object Oriented programming, MVC framework, GIT)
- General front end skills - HTML/SAAS/J Query/Java Script
- General Linux
- Drupal ( or experience with another content management system)
- Laravel (or experience of another MVC framework)
The successful candidate will have:
- University degree (BSc. or MSc.)
- Web Development experience
- Work experience in IT
- Fast learning attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and responsible approach to work with customer focus
- Teamwork and ability to work under pressure with demanding stakeholders
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Development of Drupal site.
- Maintenance of Drupal site.
- Web development.
- Support of site
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information please contact Ciara McCartan on 0161 924 1368.