Junior Network Analyst/Data Analyst
Location - Paddington/Remote
Duration: 12 Months
We are looking for an analyst who will focus on exploring the search advertising ecosystem for the EMEA marketplaces, and specifically help in building and scaling frameworks & solutions to identify near term opportunities for our advertisers. In this role you will dive into large amounts of data to create compelling opportunity insights and build associated narratives to engage our partner teams. You must have a keen intellect for identifying opportunities and automating processes to generate insights to efficiently scale efforts across multiple International marketplaces. Equally important is your ability to bring in fresh perspectives on enriching existing and building new solutions to solve for challenging business problems.
Typical day: playing with data and querying and data analysis - handling complex data on platforms, Customer platform and excel use. Transformation analytics and customer friendly presentations in power point - tell a story with the data. Project work varies per the required timelines and making presentation.
- Drive development of marketplace insights and advertiser opportunities underpinned by existing frameworks for key verticals (e.g. travel, retail) across top EMEA markets
- Work on ad-hoc projects with the basic theme of analyzing large quantities of data to generate meaningful actionable insights for our advertisers
- Gain understanding of the key ad product features and help develop adoption opportunities within verticals and support building approaches to quantify the impact of feature adoption on vertical revenues, wherever relevant.
- Build user intuitive dashboards to track and monitor progress on advertiser demand opportunities as well as feature adoption opportunities
- Collaborate with different parts/teams of the Client Advertising eco system, as required, to leverage diverse assets and tools towards solving on-demand business problems
- Identify areas of automation amongst existing recurring analyses to bring in operational efficiencies and lead end-to-end automation