I'm currently recruiting for a Junior Data Engineer to join a growing e-commerce company based in Glasgow. They have expanded their data team significantly over the last year and are looking to continue this growth through 2021!
The role would involve implementing data pipelines and taking data from multiple sources, data modelling and reporting, troubleshooting legacy systems and communicating data support with the wider team.
To be successful for this position, you must:
- Hold a degree in Computer Science or similar
- Have experience of ETL pipelines
- Have experience in taking data from multiple sources
- Possess strong SQL and data warehousing skills
- Have a good understanding of version control systems
- Have an eager attitude to developing your skills
Along with a competitive salary, this position provides a fantastic opportunity to work in a relatively small team where you will have a great impact on the business. You will also have great opportunities to learn and develop your skills in a nurturing and collaborative environment. If this sounds like it could be of interest, hit apply and I'll get in contact with you to tell you more about it!