Junior Buyer - HR/Recruitment and Training
We are actively looking to secure a Junior Buyer to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Who you'll be working with
Working in the global procurement team with a focus on the UK business, this exciting role sits across all business units across the UK, reporting into the head of external resource and services procurement. The team manage the vast majority of non-IT spend across the UK supporting UK management. Procurement operate at a high-profile level in the business and the main stakeholders will be Directors and above.
The focus of your role
The role will focus on full responsibility and management of recruitment subcategories including academies, executive and early careers, and training, in addition to supporting the Senior Category Buyer in the management of fully outsourced contingent and perm hiring functions across the UK business. The right person will be working across HR, recruitment, delivery, and training to ensure suitable supply chains, demonstrate value for money, mitigate risk through contractual negotiations ultimately to deliver fit for purpose solutions for the UK business. The role has sole accountability for circa £20M in spend across the subcategories across a large supplier base.
This is a complex and fast paced role, that will be incredibly rewarding for the right person!
What you'll do
- Take responsibility and lead subcategories within the Recruitment Acquisition Category, reporting directly into the Senior Category Buyer.
- Work with the Senior Category Buyer to manage recruitment requirements using Fieldglass by understanding demand, skillset requirements and changes in industry to advise the business on the best route to market.
- Support in the strategic management of high value procurement from RFx utilisation to negotiation and SRM through to continuous improvement and optimisation.
- Ensure clear and fit for purpose supply chains, through section and rationalisation.
- Support the Senior Category Buyer in building and operationalising a clear strategy for the category, including a roadmap for continuous improvement and value creation through automation and standardisation
- Ensure the business understand the value you and the procurement function deliver and be the first point of contact for all queries.
What you'll bring
- Experience in HR Recruitment/Training procurement.
- Stakeholder management and strong interpersonal skills including negotiation as you will be leading conversations with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
- A willingness to learn and take on responsibility.
- Enthusiasm, drive, ambition, and an independent attitude, to fit in with the flexible nature of the role and the working environment, with a view to further your career within Procurement
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.