Junior Business Analyst
Duration: 6 Months
Our Client is looking for a Junior BA to join their team on an exciting project. The ideal candidate will have ERP and BI knowledge. The role is based in Derby on a 6 month contract.
- Ability to support key business stakeholders in defining the User Requirement Specifications.
- Optimise the use of standard configuration to provide the business with a solution, thus minimising changes to systems. Understand how to effectively customise the system when it is required
- Analyse and present the gaps between the current solutions and the expected business requirements to the business teams
- Ability to define technical specifications and business requirements in order to work with other teams within and outside of the client as required
- Ensure harmonisation of approach on each site, including documentation, change management and testing
- Review quality of external suppliers and group consultants' work on a continuous basis
- Assigns work packages as required to the team members or support the external consulting team lead to do so
- Provide training to key users and/or end users on ERP, Business Intelligence and IT technology.
- Have overall knowledge of all the ERP modules used in order to support the users when the Business Area Specialist is not available
- Extensive knowledge of Information Technology, Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Intelligence solutions
- Analytical and consulting skills gained in a manufacturing or Maintenance/Repair/Overhaul (MRO) environment
- Experience of using of BW/BI and/or Business Objects and/or Qlikview
- Knowledge of the MOD applications used by Supply Chain in order to deliver the contracted services for our customer
Please submit CVs in the 1st instance.