My Edinburgh city centre client is looking for a passionate Junior Application Support Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an existing team with an outstanding training programme.
What will the role involve?
- The successful candidate will be expected to accurately record, progress and resolve internal and customer related issues
- To liaise within the mobile support structure and other resolving groups to achieve prompt and accurate resolutions of issues
- To participate in continuous improvement of the delivered service
- To work as part of a team supporting my clients core products on various operating systems as well as a large number of database platforms
- To provide support across a variety of shifts and patterns, including evening, night, and weekend shifts
What experience do I need?
- Experience within customer service (not necessarily IT)
- Experience of installing and/or maintaining Windows (XP, Windows 7 and 8)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 or MySQL
- If you can speak Dutch or German that would be a major benefit
What do I get in return?
My client is offering a fantastic opportunity for a junior IT enthusiast to really kick-start their career and double their earnings within a 12 month period.
If this sounds like the job for you then please apply directly or for more information contact Farrah at Experis Edinburgh.