We are currently looking for a JDE Financial Consultant to work for our client in Horsham for an initial 6 months contract duration, the ideal candidate will support the period between completion of a Level 3 Target Operating Model and the engagement with a solution integrator. our client has a number of work packages designed to ensure the business is ready to commence the implementation. This role will support these teams in identifying the new processes, consider how to harmonise these globally or capture local variations and where possible applying application knowledge to meet best practice.
This role must ensure a successful transition to a permanent Business Analyst at the end of the engagement.
Role Scope / Deliverable
- Provide guidance around industry specific best practice for the implementation of JDEdwards Enterprise One Version 9.2 Financial Management and associated modules.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Use skills and knowledge to conduct research as well as to monitor and maintain optimum business solutions in medium to large applications.
- Document business requirements, value measures/metrics, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish between business and technical needs.
- Consistently apply a consultative approach with internal customers and seek to understand the BioPharma Services Division strategy.
- Take the lead in developing solutions to solve identified issues.
- Write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication tools (memos, presentations, reports, etc.). Deliver complex messages/subject matter in a style that is simple and easy to understand and appropriate for the audience.
- Communicate and collaborate with users to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Liaise between the business, technology teams and support teams.
- Work alongside the Business Architect to ensure alignment with the Business Requirements and target application architecture.
- Comply with company's Global IT Policies & Procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 10 years experience in implementation of ERP applications.
- Minimum 5 years experience on implementation of Financial Management enterprise level applications.
- Minimum 5 years experience in implementation of JDEdwards Enterprise One.
- Experience with financial business processes.
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business requirements and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audience.
- Experience in process mapping, use case development, and associated tools.
- Experience with System Development Life cycle methodologies and validated systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Able to complete assignment with minimal direction. Demonstrates self-discipline and motivation in all aspects of job performance.
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks, react quickly to networking problems and issues and adapt to rapidly changing technologies.
- Enhanced PC knowledge and skill sets utilising Microsoft products.