€ Neg + excellent benefits and perks
- Create UIs that effectively communicate and deliver product function.
- Translate business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into designs that are visually exciting, easy to use, and engaging
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications
- Assist in the submission of proposals on the long-term technical and architectural direction of the product.
- Provide architectural and technical guidance to product development
- Work with the product manager on new requirements to ensure the architecture meets new and future requirements.
- Ensure sound engineering design, process and quality practices are followed.
- Provide feedback to analysis/training staff about performance considerations / usability issues concerning software specifications and implementation
- Selection and analysis of platforms for application development
- Selection and analysis of software products and components for use in application development and components for the overall solution.
- Identify and communicate proactively technical problems and opportunities to the team and the stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong knowledge of JSON / AJAX / REST / RESTful
- Experience with client-side MVC frameworks like Angular, Backbone, Ember, Bootstrap, Underscore
- Experience with Jasmine, Mocha, or another JS testing framework
- Experience within an Agile environment
- Strong awareness of industry trends
- Strong application process flow and problem solving techniques.
- Experience of working in an agile (XP) environment, Agile Software Development
- Excellent customer support skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Able to write concise, accurate reports
- Ability to make appropriate and well considered decisions
Education and Experience:
- Relevant Qualification in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent program
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Experience developing for Android and iOS mobile device platforms is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Great working environment.
- Terrific offices.
- Fantastic benefits.
- The chance to work with the latest technology
A full job spec is available on request. PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have full working rights in Ireland i.e. (a current Stamp 4 Visa or an EU Passport to be eligible to work in Ireland) to be considered for this role. Contact Maria for a confidential chat on 01 6455255 or apply below.