€ Neg + benefits/perks
- Work with your team to help architect, design, test, and code solutions for some of the toughest problems facing global ecommerce today.
- Embrace micro-service oriented architecture and help us engineer a scalable and resilient platform.
- Follow emerging technology trends to help push the functionality of our platform.
- Willingness to push the boundaries of client-side web development with the goal of creating a unique experience for users
- Test, measure, and optimize your work to ensure quality results.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering
- Solid experience with at least one of the following: Python, GoLang, Scala, Java, NodeJS
- Experience with databases and/or data processing pipelines (we work with RabbitMQ, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, and more)
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with unit testing and continuous integration.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment.
What's in it for you?
- Great working environment.
- Terrific offices.
- Fantastic benefits.
- The chance to work with the latest technology.
A full job spec is available on request. PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have full working rights in Ireland i.e. (a current Stamp 4 Visa or an EU Passport to be eligible to work in Ireland) to be considered for this role. Contact Maria for a confidential chat on 01 6455255 or apply below.