Permanent post based in Worthing, South Coast.
Salary £30,305 - £52,387 + benefits
An exciting new role has become available, working for one of our high profile clients as a Java/OFM Developer. You will be expected to be involved in all aspects of Java and Oracle SOA enterprise software development. You'll be required to hit the ground running, applying your existing skills and experience to interpret requirements and architecture. As there is more than 1 role available, there is some scope to consider candidates at both junior and more senior levels. The roles will be broadly similar but levels of responsibility and associated expectations will vary as will the required skill levels.
You will code, unit test, build and deploy solutions within multi-discipline teams and work on a variety of projects from Oracle SOA integration and Oracle BPM through to standalone Java web apps and complex back-end component development. Over time, you will be expected to undertake lead responsibility for the delivery of software components, to provide input into architectural decision-making and to assist with technical impacting for future work.
As well as demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, with a positive 'can do' attitude, the candidate will be experienced in the following:
- Either Java (EJB 3.x/Spring), Weblogic(10g/11g), XML or Oracle Fusion Middleware (esp. BPM v6.05/11g/12c, SOA Suite 11g/12c, Oracle Service Bus 11g/12c)
- Working on high-volume/distributed systems
- SOA, messaging, event-driven architectures, workflow/BPM
- The full software development lifecycle
- Agile / Scrum Projects, with the proven ability to work in a team environment under pressure to deliver quality products to tight deadlines.
If you would like to have a discussion about the role or for some further details, please do not hesitate to contact Nick on or call 0161 924 3916.