Java Developer - Microservice Development - Angular - UI
Our Broadcasting client are currently seeking an experienced Java Developer to join their team on an initial 3 month contract.
- Hands on Java / Microservice Development
- Hands on Angular2 UI
- Estimate effort required for the creation and development of stories within the backlog
- Maintain, develop and communicate a high level of knowledge, skill and competencies in software development
Essential skills & experience:
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Demonstrable experience of working on large or complex software engineering programmes / projects with multiple software development teams
- Strong core Java Enterprise Edition (Java 6+) development skills and understanding of Java design principles
- Agile Development Approaches including Scrum
- Motivated to build excellent code and progress towards design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Test Automation
- Experience with Version Control & Continuous Integration
Applicants should ideally have experience of the following:
- Spring Framework and modules including Spring Data, Spring Integration and Spring Web Services
- Angular2, HTML and CSS User Interfaces
- Database technologies including Oracle (11G or 12c)
A CRC will be required for this role which can take 2 weeks to come back.
Candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.