One of the UK's largest software consultancies is currently looking for a Java Developer to work on one of their large government contracts.
You should have skills in:
- Informatica, UNIX, UNIX shell scripting
- SQL, Oracle, NT
- JAVA / J2ee
- Rational Toolset (inc Clear/Case)
- Java 8+, Json, Building Tools : Maven
- Source Code Repository : GIT
- CI/CD tools : Jenkins , Ansible
- Business Objects
- Full knowledge of the development lifecycle
- Business Intelligence
- Warehouse Design
- Data Modelling
- Awareness of Risk, Change & Problem Management
- Awareness of Configuration Management
- Nice to have skills: Integration experience using Camel/WSO2 or similar, familiarity with Microservice based architecture, Rabbit MQ, Spring Boot, Linux
The role is inside of IR35, and they are looking for someone for a near immediate start.
If interested, please hit the apply button.