Java Developer - Livingston - Agile - Spring - Hibernate - PL/SQL
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing high quality, testable and performant software using agile practices.
- Driving best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm.
- Striving for continuous improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner / Technical Analysts and testers to create user stories, validating acceptance criteria, providing information such as cost (estimates) and technical risk.
- Work with the testers to identify and ensure acceptance criteria are satisfied.
- Delivering to tight deadlines whilst not compromising on code quality.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong skills in core Java EE
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Oracle DB and Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and Object/Relational mappings
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Extensive experience within large Software Development projects
- Excellent communication skills, team player
- RESTFul Services
- Extensive experience of PL/SQL or SQL
- Improving customer data.
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.