Remote - some London
Umbrella company required
The Senior Developer provides hands-on technical expertise and takes responsibility for delivering robust and resilient solutions built using proven software development techniques. They provide leadership and direction for the development activities, delivered with sufficient quality to underpin outstanding new solutions for users. The Senior Developer will work closely with Solutions Architects, Product Managers, Service Managers, Business Analysts, Scrum Masters and the development team throughout the duration of development.
What Technologies are they required to know
* Experience with modern Java development and delivery in AWS and/or Azure cloud environment.
* Use of Spring frameworks, including Spring Boot and Spring Batch
* Experience with delivering APIs in SOAP/HTTP, SOAP/JMS and REST/JSON
* Familiarity with Agile development particularly Scrum
* Experience of virtualization and containerization
* Experience of Docker
* Experience of a range of Testing tools e.g. LoadRunner, Selenium, SOAPUI, JUnit and Jmeter
* DevOps experience, specifically Continuous Integration and Deployment methodology and tooling (Jenkins, Ansible, ELK)
* Experience of message brokers like RabbitMQ and IBMMQ
* Experience of App Dynamics and ELK