IT Systems Administrator - Coventry
Up to £28,000 per annum + Benefits
My award winning client is currently recruiting for an IT Systems Administrator to join their internal IT Team on a permanent basis.
- An excellent understanding of Windows environments - Windows server versions, Windows desktop versions, Networking, IIS, SQL Server
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy
- Virtualisation: Hyper-V, XenServer
- A minimum of 2 years Systems Administration experience
- Understanding of capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning
- You will also be a people person and be highly organised with the ability to juggle many tasks and projects at any time.
- Analytical and logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Takes ownership of a task or problem
- Self motivated with a high level of drive and initiative
- Experience of supporting and maintaining Windows Servers
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification desirable
- Linux Administration experience
- Office 365, Sharepoint configuration and deployment
- Report building and administration in SQL and SAGE (should have SQL, will learn SAGE)
- Mobile Management (administering remote assets)
- SQL Server or other relational database management experience
- Networking & Network Security (Firewalls, VPNs, Switches, Routers, DNS, DHCP)
- Vyatta / VYOS firewall knowledge
In return, you will receive a competitive annual salary as well as a great benefits package. You will also have the opportunity to work with new technology with a rapidly growing organisation. If you feel you have all of the above skills, please apply and follow up with a call to Denise Gartenfeld on 01217128704.