IT Support Team Leader - Microsoft / Networking / Customer Support / Management
An IT Support Team Leader specialising in core Microsoft technologies and networking is required to join the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead an established team which provides support to the tax and accounting sector.
Information about the role
You will be providing high standards of customer support to tax and accounting based customers. The team provides IT support to its own fully integrated suite which supports around 5000 accountants globally. You will be managing the IT Support Team, monitoring their performance and ensuring adequate cover is always in place.
- Leading a team of IT Support Specialists
- Responding to queries from software customers
- Identifying and solving problems for customers
- Ensuring that appropriate information is promoted to the knowledge base and is communicated to the relevant parties
- Managing elements of our internal infrastructure, this can include being part of an additional out of hours support rota
- Experienced IT professional with excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- Previously worked in a customer facing environment
- Basic knowledge of networking i.e. TCP / IP, and DNS
- Experience of managing a small team
- Degree level education
- Microsoft qualifications
- Experienced with one or more of the following: SQL Server, MS Exchange, Critix XenApp or Virtualisation
Package you could receive:
This role will pay up to £35,000, alongside a very competitive benefits package and bonus.
For more information, please contact Saska Hayden on 0161 924 1389 or email