IT Support Analyst - SCCM, Patching, WSUS, MS Applications, Active Directory
SCCM or MECM (Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager) Patching, WSUS, Active Directory, SharePoint, SQL, MS Office 365, MS Office 2016, DHCP, DNS, VMware - 2nd and 3rd Line Support Level
Pre-requisite Technical experience consists of PC Desktop, Laptop and Windows Server Configuration, Mobile Device Management, MS Application Support, Office 365 and MS SharePoint Administration and Support. This remit includes all Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Software and other peripheral applications.
Package on Offer:
- On-Call Bonus of £300per month 1 Week in 4 or 5
- PRP Bonus approx. £1,000pa to £2,000pa
- Flexi Shift - Weekdays Only - 5 hours per week, Mon to Fri, 7.30am to 4pm, 8 till 4:30 and 9am till 5:30pm
- 25 Days Holiday to Start + Bank Holidays = 32 Days Holiday
- Overtime if requested
- Pension, Life Insurance, Death in Service
- Training & Development
Work from Home with HQ based in Solihull, South Birmingham, West Midlands
This established and dynamic financial services organisation are seeking a professional and focused IT Support Analyst for their Client Services Support Team.
As the designated SCCM Specialist, offering 2nd & 3rd Line Support, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment utilisiing Microsoft Applications and with new Server Hardware and Software Applications to support.
You will be responsible for PC Desktop, Laptop and Windows Server Configuration, SCCM, Mobile Device Management, MS Application Support, Office 365 and SharePoint Administration and Support. This remit includes all Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Software and other peripheral applications.
Preferred candidates will have proven previous experience in a 2nd / 3rd Line Technical Troubleshooting role.
Key technical experience required will involve around:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Device Hardware, Operating Systems and Protocols
- SCCM, Versions 7 or 10 or MECM (Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager)
- You must have Packaging experience or WSUS at least
- Microsoft Windows 10, Office 2016
- Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, ADFS
- SharePoint & MS Office 365
- Windows Server 2008 and 2012 with Sever 2016 expertise highly desirable
- Virtualisation / VMware
- MS SQL & MS Office 365
- Software and hardware troubleshooting
- Experience with GPO / Registry
Your key day to day responsibilities will involve:
- Resolve 2nd Line Support Issues and potentially 3rd Line Issues
- Escalate IT issues to the IT Manager where required
- Responsibility to support the Client Support IT Infrastructure by minimising downtime and maintaining security.
- Act as Helpdesk Point of Resolution for all IT related issues by phone, email etc.
- Providing fault diagnosis and treatment to address problems
- Working with other disciplines to ensure products are installed, configured and integrated to meet user's needs
- Ensure adherence to IT Security policies.
- Completing internal user moves including phones
- Ensure all logs for equipment and users are maintained
- Providing support to the business both remotely / WFH and at their desks.
- Perform administrative support duties as required to meet specific operational objectives
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the Client Support Team Leader
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal customers
On this client facing platform you will need a consultative DNA, a high-level of Service Ethic, and a "Customer is King" attitude.
Take this opportunity to rise above your peers and secure a role to elevate your IT career.