IT Services Specialist - Evesham, Worcestershire
FMCG, Manufacturing, Production, Retail, ERP, Windows Infrastructures, SAN, Server & Desktop
This is a hands-on role that will require a heavy technical capability as well as the Management of a small IT Team for day to day IT support and project initiatives.
£35,000pa + Benefits Package
Established Global organisation urgently requires an experienced and proactive IT Technical Services Specialist. This client are an IT FMCG / ERP platform who commit to the pursuit of excellence in their chosen arena and offer a supportive and progressive environment to their employees and clients alike.
Based in their Evesham Core Datacentre, your key focus will be to Manage, Support, Install, Maintain, and upgrade IT systems and related equipment at the clients Worcestershire and Hertfordshire sites and ensure an uninterrupted service of local and wide area networks.
Offering a 50/50 of "Hands-On" Technical Support and "Hands-Off" Soft Skills, you will Plan, Manage your IT team and Deliver IT Projects in alignment with business goals and priorities ensuring that all IT equipment is backed up and that appropriate procedures and in place and followed for business continuity and disaster recovery. You will also ensure project work is completed on time as per IT and Business project schedules and priorities and that all IT Systems Software is licensed appropriately and operated within legal and regulatory boundaries.
Your Hands-On knowledge will require experience of:
- Storage Area Networks (3Par)
- Blade Server Technology (HP)
- LAN & WAN support and maintenance (Cisco)
- Server Virtualisation - Hyper-V
- Knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Solutions
- Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, S4B, System Centre
- Office 365 & Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Knowledge of other Enterprise Solutions
- SAP, Enterprise Vault, Backup Exec
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
- Desire to learn new technologies and skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong diagnostic, analytical, and judgment abilities
- Ability to work with/for multiple employees and meet deadlines
HIGHLY DESIRABLE SKILLS WILL INCLUDE:
- Degree qualified or similar level of professional experience
- Microsoft Certification desired but not essential
- ITIL Certified
- Experience working in an FMCG, Production, Manufacturing and Retail environment
Please Note: Potentially, there may be occasional travel required to other UK sites but no more than one or two trips per month.
This is an excellent opportunity within a rewarding arena. Call Experis IT today for more information.