Job Title: IT Security Engineer
Location: North-West- Wirral
Application deadline: 11/10/16 5pm
A chance to work for a large consumer goods organisation that manufactures household goods ranging from food, cleaning products, beverages and beauty products.
This job sits within the Information Security/Security Engineering Team.
- This project will require an understanding of DDOS protection of Internet facing systems in Data Centre environments and the underlying network considerations for placing and configuring this solution for best protection
- PKI Public Key Infrastructure and Certificate Authority deployment and configuration.
- Familiarity with Certificate Authority deployment and configuration, a sound knowledge of PKI and cryptography principles and certificate handling, plus an appreciation of the service elements associated with deploying and running an effective certificate issuing service.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills Required
- Detailed knowledge of Networking Security including DDOS protection and Intrusion Prevention appliances.
- Experience of managed PKI solutions using Internet hosted services would be a distinct advantage.
- Ideally the candidate will have experience of enterprise scale projects with some project management capability as this role will need to provide oversight and reporting of supplier and vendor project managers and resources deploying each solution for the organisation.
For further information please call Ryan Jhuti on 0161 924 1420, and send an updated CV ASAP; interviews are taking place immediately.