IT Security Analyst
Contract / 6 months
IT Security Analyst needed to help on a crucial upgrade of antivirus on back end servers, you will need to be experienced in antivirus, data leakage, and key security tools, understanding how to maintain and manage security systems.
- Assist IT Project Managers / Head of Department to maintain the development plan by understanding the requirement and the resources required to deliver projects.
- Assisting IT Project Managers / Head of Department in making recommendations for most appropriate IT business solution
- Understand current business processes and their dependency upon IT systems
- Understand new business requirements at a system, functional and process level
- Build and maintain key relationships with the business units
- Conduct analysis & design of new requirements & design business system solutions
- Supporting IT Project Managers / Head of Department with any written communication required with project documentation
- Manage delivery of small scale change requests
- Build upon and maintain the relationship with the 3rd party delivery teams employed to support the projects, ensuring that the delivery is reflective of requirements
Please send your CV for immediate review and further discussion about the role.