Our client, a leading insurance company, is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to perform QA activity on projects, ensuring they are adhering to standards and assessing the project health. The successful candidate will be responsible for assessment of Lessons Learnt and Best Practice to formulate action plans and continuous improvements which are then progressed and implemented. We need someone with project delivery experience who can advise and guide Project Managers on delivery approaches and tailor methodologies to ensure governance and control is in place whilst ensuring the best delivery approach is adopted.
Our client are on a transition to a more agile working approach so would look for someone who has had experience in Quality assurance in traditional waterfall delivery as well as more agile style approaches.
- The purpose of the role is to provide stakeholders with objective insight into processes and work products to enable value-addition to the organisation and continuous improvement through the process function.
- Perform QA activity on projects, ensuring they are adhering to standards and assessing the project health.
- Assessment of Lessons Learnt and Best Practice to formulate action plans and continuous improvements
- Agree Review Schedules with Stakeholders
- Review usage of IT best practice processes and procedures to ensure consistent adherence to process
- Document non-conformances and issues to enable awareness and action by Stakeholders
- Monitor resolution of issues to completion to ensure closure
- Provide advice, guidance and direction to all IT staff in respect of IT processes and procedures
- Ensure adherence to relevant group policies including Quality-related IT Entity Level Controls
- Contribute to process improvement by assisting with the review and authorisation of changes to maintain Quality Management System deliverables
- Market, promote & ensure visibility of IT Quality & Project Assurance activities to enable Continuous Improvement activity across locations
- Assess the impact of any proposed changes on existing processes
- Assist with the implementation of new processes and procedures to maximise understanding and usage within CTO
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV for consideration - thank you