IT Project Manager
£58,000 - £63,000 - Westminster
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our high profile clients based in London. They have one of the largest IT systems in the country and as a result of growth they are seeking an IT Project manager to join the team.
- Leading large and complex technology projects
- Ensuring that projects are managed effectively and in line with the clients requirements
- Management of budgets and forecasting
- Working closely with Programme and other Project Managers to ensure deadlines are met
- Supporting suppliers and delivery teams to manage the impact of changes etc
Skills and experience:
- Background project/programme managing large IT programmes
- Previous experience working with multiple 3rd party IT suppliers - including both larger and smaller suppliers
- Experience working with development teams to understand the technical solution
- Strong budgeting and financial management skills - full ownership of budget is essential
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply please do so by contacting Jonny Mils at Experis by following the link provided.