IT Procurement Projects Manager
Solihull or Swindon
Up to £60,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
We are looking to recruit an IT Procurement Projects Manager to work on a new opportunity for an international energy and utilities business to be based in one of their regional sites in Solihull or Swindon.
We are seeking IT Procurement Projects Manager with drive, passion and energy to work in our team and put their personal stamp on our IT category strategy, as well as leading some of the major change initiatives we are putting in place to create a sustainable energy system for the next generation.
The IT Procurement Projects Manager will be responsible for
- Developing and implementing strategy for a portfolio of IT Projects that includes hardware, software, licensing, services and change & transformation projects
- Leading, managing and governing external spend on behalf of the business, and drive value across the long and short term.
- Single point of contact for IT procurement projects within the business
- Engaging with senior stakeholders, create reliable demand plans, and provide day to day guidance to the wider business
- Designing the commercial strategy and deliver into complex supplier negotiations
- Reporting and presenting key deliverables and timescales
What we are looking for
- Established procurement professional with strong experience in IT or indirect services category management
- Degree Educated/ MCIPS qualified (desirable)
- Experience of designing and leading effective sourcing strategies and delivering end to end strategic procurement projects
- An understanding of contract law and standard forms of contract
- An Agile approach to project management
- The ability to work collaboratively with senior stakeholders in the business
- Strong negotiation and commercial skills
As well as a competitive salary of up to £60,000 and impressive benefits package (including car allowance of £4,800), a bonus opportunity of up to 15% as well as flexible working options & PMI for you and your family. You'll also get the opportunity to really shape the future of the business. Along the way you'll be supported to develop your skill set and achieve your ambitions in an organisation that employs over 70,000 people across the world.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for your next career move please apply online or call the recruitment team on 01179309734 for more information.