IT Procurement Specialist
Up to £60,0000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
We are looking to recruit an IT Procurement Specialist to work on a new opportunity for an international energy and utilities business to be based in their regional headquarters in Leeds.
We are seeking Procurement Specialists with drive, passion and energy to work in our team and put their personal stamp on our IT & Indirect category strategy, as well as leading some of the major change initiatives we are putting in place to create a sustainable energy system for the next generation.
The IT Procurement Specialist will be responsible for
- Developing and implementing strategy for a portfolio of external suppliers
- Leading, managing and governing external spend on behalf of the business, and drive value across the long and short term.
- Engaging with stakeholders, create reliable demand plans, and provide day to day guidance to the wider business
- Designing the commercial strategy and deliver into complex supplier negotiations
- Support the management and career development of procurement team members (buyers)
What we are looking for
- Established procurement professional with strong experience in IT or indirect services category management
- Degree Educated/ MCIPS qualified (desirable)
- Experience of designing and leading effective sourcing strategies
- An understanding of contract law and standard forms of contract
- The ability to work collaboratively with senior stakeholders in the business
- Strong negotiation and commercial skills
- Supply chain management experience
As well as a competitive salary of up to £60,000 and impressive benefits package (including car allowance of £4,800) and flexible working options, you'll also get the opportunity to really shape the future of the business. Along the way you'll be supported to develop your skill set and achieve your ambitions in an organisation that employs over 70,000 people across the world.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for your next career move please apply online or call the recruitment team on 01179309734 for more information.