We are looking for an experienced IT Manager to join our client on an initial 3-6 month contract based in Halesowen.
The IT Manager should come from a predominantly software rather than infrastructure background and also have strong experience of managing 3rd parties/IT suppliers. They will take the responsibility of running supplier contracts.
* Manage information technology and computer systems
* Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
* Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
* Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
* Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
* Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
* Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
* Audit systems and assess their outcomes
* Preserve assets, information security and control structures
* Work with chosen 3rd party suppliers to ensure the smooth running of all operational systems and that system developments / improvements are delivered within agreed timescales
* Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
* Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
* Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
* Expertise in data centre management and data governance
* Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
* Ability to manage personnel BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Some IP telephony experience is required. A software background is preferred but some infrastructure experience would also be considered.
- Experience within regulated environments.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft stack is needed.
- Must be able to work autonomously.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to Sophie Garty / 0161 924 3651 / Sophie . Garty @ experis . co . uk