Infrastructure Support Specialist - Derbyshire
VMware, Windows Server Genealogy and all Microsoft Operating Systems including MS Exchange, MS SQL, MS Active Directory, Office 365 and DNS, DHCP, DFS and Server Storage.
£38,000pa to £42,000pa + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package + 25 Days Holiday
A people centred organisation with their UK operations expanding into the EU and USA urgently requires an experienced Infrastructure Support Specialist to impact, support and grow their Infrastructure Service across the UK and into the EU region.
This organisation are investing heavily in their future and as Infrastructure Specialist you will join a solid technical team preparing to move into the next realms of leading-edge technology.
Offering core Infrastructure Support over a broad server estate consisting of a Virtual and Physical landscape your essential skills will include:
- In depth experience of managing and maintain Microsoft operating systems - Windows Server 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- In depth experience of managing and maintaining Microsoft Server technologies - Exchange, SQL, Terminal Server and Office 365
- VMware vSphere 5
- Knowledge of firewalls, switching, routing, VLANs (Cisco and HP)
- Automation of technical functions by way of tools or scripting
- Experience of managing / maintaining cloud based infrastructure such as Azure workloads
- Able to work alone or as part of a team as required
- Ability to provide out of hours support services
- Experience of working with load balancing technologies
- Experience of working in a medium to large business operating a blend of off-the-shelf and bespoke software
- Experience of participating in large business change projects and leading/managing smaller technical projects
- Ability to convey technical detail in a non-technical manner to non-technical staff
- Office 365
- Cisco UCS
- Datacentre Automation
- Knowledge of Networking - Firewalls, Cisco R&S VLANs, ITIL
This is an excellent opportunity within a rewarding arena. Call Experis IT today for more information.