We have quickly become the fastest growing business, changing the way that thousands of businesses and organizations around the world connect by making it dramatically simpler for them to manage their networks. Our corporate IT team is integral to the growth and enablement of our global engineering, sales, and support teams.
We're looking for a sharp, upbeat IT generalist with strong customer service skills to help support employees day to day, as well as assist in planning and implementing infrastructure to maintain our rapid growth. You will be exposed to all IT disciplines in this broad role, including desktop, networking, and account management.
This is a dynamic, fast paced start-up environment within a large company and you will have incredible potential for growth and an excellent career entry point. This position will be working part time hours on a flexible basis (weekly hours: approx 16).
- Respond to daily user support requests Lead IT new hire on-boarding process Manage our growing inventory of IT assets and purchasing Streamline and improve end-user experience and efficiency Administer Audio and Video systems, conference rooms, and high-profile meetings
- Solid background in Microsoft/Apple desktop troubleshooting Hands-on LAN, WLAN, and routing administration and troubleshooting CCNA or desire to acquire CCNA
- Resourcefulness, attention to detail, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluency in English Calm demeanour and ability to work under pressure B.S. in computer science or a related technical discipline
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
I will be working this role immediately - Please apply now so the opportunity isn't missed.