IT Sales - Account Manager - IT & Infrastructure Services
Are you Technical and can you do IT Sales & New Business for IT & Infrastructure Services for an IT MSP?
£ - Salary is open and dependent on your experience!
Commission 10% GP for existing business to 20% GP for new business + £5,000 Car Allowance or Company Car + Health & Pension
Can be based out of Offices in the Midlands, Warwickshire or in the South East, Kent
Client are one of the UK's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their businesses.
Their IT Sales Division is looking to recruit an experienced IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services Salesperson who will offer strong Technical as well as Commercial experience gained in the IT Infrastructure "Total Solutions & Services" environment.
This is a genuine career opportunity for a talented Technical Salesperson, or an IT Engineer seeking to break into a Sales role with a company who this year, have seen amazing growth, relocation to brand new offices and continued staff hiring through what has been an extremely difficult year for most.
Technical Knowledge, Professionalism, Energy, Drive, Motivation, Competitiveness and a Winners Mentality will be well rewarded.
Whether you are an ex-Technical person or not, should you secure this post, you will receive full support from Pre-Sales and Technical colleagues.
Reporting to IT Sales Director, the successful post-holder will act with tenacity and focus towards cross-selling and expanding business within existing accounts and have the assertiveness and hunger to drive business and commercial opportunities in warm and cold accounts.
This client has preferences for a person who perhaps worked in a Technical Role previously, or has engaged in Pre-Sales Consultancy work in the past or who has gained some battle scars in the Technical Arena prior to working in an IT Infrastructure Sales role.
Your key attributes need to be:
- You will have an energetic approach to engaging existing clientele to seek potential commercial opportunities
- You will have an energetic approach to engaging new clientele to seek potential commercial opportunities
- You will have proven IT Solutions Sales and particularly selling Services and Support offerings to clientele
- You will have a confident ability to chase and follow up Warm and Cold Sales Leads and Opportunities
- You will have experience of Selling in the Public Sector, Corporate, Private and Financial Services Sectors
You will require good technical knowledge and understanding in these key areas:
- Cloud Solutions and Cloud Technology, Messaging etc
- Microsoft Server technologies; MS Server, MS Clustering, Active Directory Services, Group Policy
- Windows Remote Desktop
- Virtualisation technologies; VMware ESX Server, Hyper-V
- Server Hardware: HPE & Dell Servers.
- vSphere, HA, Citrix XenApp
- Microsoft Azure, Office 365
- Storage technologies: SAN (HPE)
- Experience selling Enterprise level infrastructures
- Backup/Archiving technologies; Veeam Backup and Replication
- Networking including TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP
- VoIP, Cisco, Telephony, Avaya, Mitel,
- Scripting (PowerShell)
- Disaster Recovery, Replication and Recovery services
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to achieve prompt resolution
- Capable of managing concurrent projects
- Solid operational understanding of service management standards
Contact Experis IT for more information asap!