IT DELIVERY MANAGER, PROJECT MANAGER, DELIVERY LEAD, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, AGILE, WATERFALL
£35,761 - £40,194
HMRC can offer Higher Starting Pay up to the Salary Maximum £40,194 depending on skills and experience
Any locations from the list below will be considered:
Telford, Newcastle, Shipley, Manchester, Liverpool, Southend, London
This is a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to take responsibility for medium scale projects or programme workstreams delivering business initiatives or systems transformation and integrations in support of HMRC's strategic objectives.
Working in a complex environment and against a backdrop of large scale change you will take ownership of end to end delivery including identifying, assessing and managing risks; ensuring realistic project and quality plans are produced and project costs, timescales and resources are effectively monitored and action is taken to manage any deviances.
To achieve this you will need to engage with key stakeholders across IT Delivery, CDIO and wider HMRC as well as external suppliers and delivery partners facilitating a collaborative approach to deliver successful outcomes.
- You will need to demonstrate within your application the following essential experience
- Experience delivering medium to large scale technical and IT enabled business change projects against a backdrop of large scale organisational change
- Solid understanding of a broad range of technologies
- Commercial awareness including managing and monitoring of project costs and budgets ability to effectively challenge external suppliers to ensure best service and value for money
- Experience of driving delivery through direct teams and multiple external suppliers
- Understanding and practical experience of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Ability to work under broad direction in challenging and unpredictable environments
- The ability to build and maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders facilitating collaboration in order to achieve successful outcomes for the business.
- Either have or working to achieve professional IT qualifications such as Prince2
If you would like to discuss the position further please feel free to call Ryan on 0161 924 3689.