IT DELIVERY ASSURANCE MANAGER, ASSURANCE LEAD, PROJECT MANAGER, TARGETED IT PROJECTS, PROJECT GOVERNANCE, SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION, SDLC, PRINCE2, ITIL
£65,000 + benefits
An exciting new position has become available to join one of our high profile as an IT Delivery Assurance Manager on a permanent basis based in Brighton. The post holder will:
- Undertake weekly (and as required) Audits of all IT Projects in order to assess the probability of successful delivery and, where appropriate, make recommendations to improve the likelihood of successful delivery.
- Monitor IT Projects to ensure that recommendations are properly implemented.
- Champion the adoption of best practice Project Management disciplines.
- Champion the adoption of the client's governance framework for IT Projects.
- Escalate concerns pertaining to Projects clearly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the client's governance and project management practice is followed for targeted IT projects.
- Educate and mentor staff to improve their understanding of project governance and project management practice and to assist them in its practical application.
- Audit projects as directed, provide assessments as to the effectiveness of project governance and make formal recommendations for improvement
- Ensure that recommendations are properly considered and applied.
- Ensure that the IT Centre Manager is kept informed of the progress of project reviews and that any identified issues are clearly defined, raised and have appropriate recommendations.
- To quickly and clearly escalate serious concerns about projects.
- Follow-up any concerns communicated to them about any project however they are raised and ensure that they are properly documented and investigated.
- Extensive track record of successful and controlled delivery of significant SOFTWARE (not infrastructure) projects and programmes as a Programme/Project Manager.
- Thorough understanding of the entire formal Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Thorough understanding and experience of the practical application of formal project management methodology to achieve successful delivery.
- Experience of implementing governance and project management best-practice.
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Thorough practical appreciation of ITIL- ITIL V3
- PRINCE 2 or other recognised IT Project Management qualification
If you would like to discuss the role further please feel free to contact Ryan on 0161 924 3689.