The IT Business Partner supports designated functions in achieving their business objectives through the identification, development, implementation and exploitation of ITS solutions. They provide a primary liaison between the business stakeholders and UK and IE MCO ITS BP team and the ITS solution centres to ensure that service levels are achieved in providing application support and development in line with the ITS strategic guidelines. This is initially a 12 month contract with some travel to Oxford.
- Work with assigned business stakeholders to understand their strategic requirements and translate the customer and business requirements into specific ITS solution deliverables
- 'Sell' and advise the business teams on services, which can be proposed to achieve objectives, including issues and constraints if any
- Support the development of ITS plans, budgets and priorities in line with stakeholder priorities and strategies by working with the ITS solution centres.
- Identify and provide solutions to on-going business requirements for the assigned business areas including identifying opportunities to improve business processes by working closely with the ITS solution centres.
- Undertake project management where appropriate to ensure successful implementation of proposed solutions through efficient use of resources.
- Management of any suppliers providing development support for business areas where appropriate and in agreement with the ITS solution centres
- Ensure appropriate communication with key business contacts including ITS management and act as an escalation point within ITS for ITS service related issues affecting stakeholders.
- Contribute where able to the development of the ITS vision across the MCO in line with business objectives
- Experience of working in a complex environment ideally within the pharmaceutical industry
- Project management experience
- Take responsibility and accountability for tactical decisions and operations.
- Can communicate (verbally and written) to all levels in the organisation and to third parties clearly and effectively
- Make decisions based upon strategic understanding of the business environment taking support from other ITS BPs and the Supply Chain Excellence Manager
- Service level and contract management skills