Our client is seeking an experienced iOS Developer to join their Leeds based team on an initial 3 month contract - this will be working on some exciting new projects with the look to grow with this great broadcasting company.
- Designing and implementing new features in existing iOS applications
- Maintaining existing iOS applications
- Create prototypes of new technologies across iOS devices.
- Manage the iOS developer portals, including application submissions
- Creating and maintaining code and project related artefacts to the standards required
- A keen interest in working on mobile applications for one of the UK's largest media companies
- Solid iOS development experience with Objective-C , XCode, Cocoa Touch
- Broad experience of developing user interfaces, working with UX/UI designers
- A working understanding of the principles of managing development processes with an interest in agile development practices eg. XP, Scrum
- Experience with unit testing iOS applications
- Sound understanding of design and implementation patterns relevant to iOS development and a solid understanding of the theory and practice of Object Oriented design and development
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- At least one application in the App Store
- Ability to work effectively alone or as part of a team
- Familiarity with Android and Android development using Java and the android SDK is desirable but not essential
If you're ready to challenge yourself and make a positive impact for our customers, apply today.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.