iOS Developer / iOS Engineer
Our client, a media giant, is currently looking to hire iOS Developers / iOS Engineers to work on App development using Swift. The ideal candidates will join a well-established team in Leeds
Our opportunity is not only exciting but teamed with the innovative technologies, which as a new team member can offer you an opportunity to grow and be part of the bigger picture long-term. This is an ideal role for those looking to make a positive impact within your area of expertise, embrace the chance to learn and develop with a view to becoming an expert in your field.
Skills and experience required:
As well as the typical iOS development skills, we are ideally looking for those who have worked on cutting edge projects, either in a commercial context or independently. Additionally we are looking for some of the below:
- iPhone memory management & Instruments (memory leak determination, code optimisation, ARC)
- iPhone (and general software engineering) Best Practices, Clean Code
- Multithreading experience
- General data structures/algorithms (computational/storage complexity)
- Agile development and XP practices, including TDD, continuous integration, and automated testing
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please don't hesitate to forward me your CV so that we can get in contact about current and future opportunities at Experis. Applicants should submit their CV at the first instance.