£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Experis are currently recruiting an Internal Auditor working for one of the UK's largest research and technology organisations. They have invested billions of pounds in their services working with the most high profile clients on the most cutting edge projects.
Working as part of a small team you will provide assurance to senior management and the board that risks are being effectively managed and controls are working as intended.
As an Internal Auditor you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking a number of project and programme audits, reviewing risk and controls
- Liaising with senior stakeholders to plan and schedule audits
- Recommending improvements to processes and mitigate risk exposure
- Write concise and relevant audit reports
As an Internal Auditor you will have the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience of project management, compliance or audit/finance
- Good understanding of risk management processes
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
What's on offer?
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
How to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.
If you need any further information please call Mike Vallis on 01179309799