Our Client is looking for an Integration Technical Lead to join their team in Derby on an initial 3 month contract
The suitable candidate is required to go through SC Security Clearance.
- Eight years' experience in a similar role
- Level 4 or 5 HP Information Systems Architect (ISA) or similar
- Certification in TOGAF and ITIL frameworks
- Able to coordinate technical work among third party suppliers
- Able to confidently interact with client senior executives and explain complex, technical issues in a clear and concise manner
- Broad understanding and experience across infrastructure and applications
- Understanding of server infrastructure design, implementation and integration
- Understanding of networks infrastructure design, implementation and integration
- Understanding of Active Directory (including DNS,DHCP and other infrastructure services) infrastructure design, implementation and integration
- Understanding of commercial off-the-shelf software integration and configuration
- Understanding of RDBMS databases (MS SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Understanding of the full IT project/product lifecycle
- Awareness of commercial aspects of multi-vendor delivery
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.