Our client, a leading IT Services Provider, is looking for an Integration Engineer to join their team.
This is a contract role based in Erskine running initially until January 2017.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be eligible to obtain SC Clearance.
The role of an Integrator is to work with the relevant product SMEs to develop the content of maintenance releases and solutions to critical incidents.
- Reviewing the technical/documentary inputs to the technical delivery process.
- Assessing the technical impact of the changes on the existing infrastructure.
- Ensuring that the system is not adversely affected by the changes.
- Documenting installation guides, packaging requirements and other technical documentation
- Storing the outputs in the Atlas Configuration Management system.
- Adhering to the appropriate standards and procedures.
- Supporting the delivery of change through the end to end lifecycle
- Strong knowledge in
- Wintel on physical and virtual platforms (ESX)
- Automated server builds
- Active Directory GPO/DOA/IPsec
- Citrix experience
- SQL 2000, 2005, 2008
- ESX and Virtualised environments
- Exposure to other Operating Systems (Solaris/Linux)
- Software distribution via radia
- Veritas Clustering
- SAN/NAS Technologies
- Scripting/Packaging experience
- Technical Documentation creation and review
- Experience of Radia or other software distribution technologies
- Experience of Systems Management technologies (e.g Tivoli/Netcool)
- Experience of Configuration Management systems/processes
- Experience of structured development/release processes
- Application and Device Control technologies
- Security concepts and technologies
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.