Fancy working for a large public sector client? They are currently recruiting an experienced Integration Developer on a 6-12 month contract. This requirement is based in Telford in the Midlands.
This is a hands on developer role. The successful candidate will lead a team of developers to design, develop, test, and support outstanding Middleware and Messaging services to meet customers' requirements. You may be required to provide out of hours support for the delivery and support of our services. With responsibility for ensuring services are robust, scalable and secure and supporting our aims of driving for a culture of continuous service improvement. Working with the Messaging Solutions Architects and Development and Delivery Leads, the Senior Developer will assure that teams deliver quality solutions, following established process and best practice.
You will need to demonstrate within your application the following essential experience
- Proven experience in Systems design and development with the ability to design, build, test and run Integration/ Messaging services that are scalable, robust and secure, using tools like Weblogic, Mule ESB, Oracle Fusion Middleware, JBOSS, WSO2;
- Solid understanding and practical experience of development concepts such as SDLC, SOA, TDD and Agile development techniques;
- Experience of modern 4GL programming language;
- Web Services - REST/SOAP;
- Payload transformation - XML, JSON, XSLT
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. If you have any questions, please contact Karl Watson on 0161 924 3620