Instructors / Electronics (Various)
* Artillery Systems
* Electronic Telecommunication Systems
* Bowman Communications systems
New Defence College of Technical Training REME, Lyneham
We are leading the candidate enrolment for the DCTT project (Defence College of Technical Training) based in Wiltshire.
The DCTT will be primarily responsible for the delivery and design of the Army's REME maintainer training in Lyneham and will also provide support to equipment used in training as well as a number of other functions including asset management, administrative support and medical support.
Requirements and Experience
* HNC/HND Qualified or willingness to gain in first year
* Experience in fault finding and maintenance using specialist test equipment
* Strong trade experience
* Understanding and experience of specific area
* Good hand skills
* Experience of control systems
* An ability to implement practical and theory based teaching
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* An ability to train and coach others
The ideal candidate will have both a technical background and a formal instructor/lecturer Level 4 Qualification however instructor/lecturer training and qualifications will be provided.
Please apply within!!
To find out more about the above and to register your interest please send a copy of your CV or give me a call on 01179309743