Do you want to be an integral part of one of the UK's leading Engineering Training organisations for the Royal Navy? Work on cutting edge technology and within the military environment? If so, read on!
An exciting new opportunity for a Close Range Weapons Engineer has arisen, providing high quality training in the Royal Navy's principal engineering training facility in Fareham, Portsmouth. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Engineering Support Services organisations and train the next generation.
This role offers an opportunity to work collaboratively with Training Designers on leading edge design solutions and weapon engineering principles. It will be directly involved in a transformational programme delivery critical operational training where you will have the opportunity to develop and enable new methods of learning within a classroom and practical application.
* Principally provide subject matter expertise for maintenance of Close Range and Small Arms Engineering Weapon Systems
* Assist in maintaining and updating training documentation
* Ensure company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times - mirroring those needed for Navy life
Qualifications and Requirements
* Experience primarily of Weapon Systems - specifically Close Range and Small Arms
* Weapons Maintainer Background
* Demonstrate experience of instructor or a willingness to go into this field
* Proficiency in using IT within the workplace
* Can demonstrate collaborative working with colleagues and others within and outside the organisation
* Effective communication in the learning environment
* Be willing to go through Certificate in Education Level 4
What's on offer?
* Excellent Training and Lifestyle
* Base salary of £35,000 up to £38,000 dependant on skills, qualifications &/or experience
* A range of flexible benefits
* Free On-Site Parking
* Subsidised Gym Membership and use of recreational facilities
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a training establishment with a companywide desire to instruct, guide and deliver subject matter expertise
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance and DBS prior to appointment
For further information or a confidential discussion please apply now or call Rebecca Smolinska on 0117 9309 727