We are currently looking to hire Infrastructure Project Managers to work for one of the world's largest and most recognised Global IT Services & Solutions providers based in Southend-On-Sea. You will get the chance to work across technically complex and mission-critical projects for major clients across the UK.
An accredited Prince 2 qualified Project Manager (PMP) to lead one or more small to medium sized projects and managing smaller aspects of larger programs. You will play a key role in; defining project requirements, implementing project modifications and project development.
· Organising project team members/ key stakeholders, ensuring the effective communication of deadlines, assignments and objectives.
· Manage costs, schedules and quality of key project deliverables.
· Perform, Review and Implement effective risk mitigation solutions.
· Manage changes to projects including; technical requirements, business requirements and scheduling.
· Must have previous experience as a Project Manager within an infrastructure project.
· Managed budgets between £1 million - £3 million.
· Experience across full project lifecycle; Initiation / Planning and design / Execution and construction / Monitoring and controlling systems / Completion
· Excellent leadership skills, able to guide and mentor junior members of staff.
· Clear communications skills and an ability to liaise with stakeholders across all levels.
· Technologies included; networks, datacentres, server virtualisations and desktop upgrades.
· Bachelor's Degree in a Business or IT related degree preferred
· Prince 2 Qualified or equivalent qualification