Infrastructure Project Manager- Portsmouth- £450 p/d- Financial Services- 3 months
Our client, a large, bluechip IT outsourcing organisation based in Portsmouth are looking to recruit for an experienced Infrastructure project manager to work for their end client in the financial services.
Applicants must be experienced in the below:
· Management of Requirements
· Work Breakdown Structure Creation
· Task Estimation
· Detailed Project Planning (MPP)
· W/E Implementation Scheduling
· Third Party Quote Management
· Cost-model Management
· Creation of Commercial Documentation
· RFS Reviews
Project Delivery Management:
· RAID Management
· Internal/External Status Reporting
· Customer Interaction
· Resource Forecasting/Management
· Finance Tracking / CLAIM Management
· High-Level Estimate Creation
· Project Change Control
· Project Definition Workshops
· Project Closure
- Data centre deployment/refresh experience, pSeries/AIX 7/DS8K/SAN technical knowledge and/or Security project solution/deployment experience.
- Must have proficient ability using Microsoft Office, particularly Project, Word, Excel & PowerPoint. PRINCE2 and/or PMP accreditation is expected.
Please submit CV's in the first instance, successful candidates will be contacted with more information.