Infrastructure Engineer X2 - SCOM, Netapp, VMware
I'm currently recruiting for two Infrastructure Engineer's to join my leading client based in the West Midlands. The two opportunities are based within their Hosting and Storage Team at their Infrastructure HQ based in Birmingham.
For one role, we're looking for engineers who specialise in SCOM 2005, 2012. For the other, engineers who specialise in Netapp.
Other core skills include:
- VMware (VCP desirable)
- MS Active Directory, MS Azure
- Support of Physical & Virtual Servers, Windows Servers 2003, 2008, 2012
- The support of project planning activities, defining the correct approach and activities for projects to reach their technical goals
- Support the planning of 3rd party contract reviews, renewals and terminations
- Knowledge and experience across maintenance tool sets (e.g. SCCM, WSUS)
- Define and assure the planning, scheduling and technical detail of Change Requests and routine maintenance activities for the team.
- Define, assure and manage the planning for Root Cause Analysis activities for the team.
- Be responsible for capacity planning and capacity management, proactively identifying required improvements and capacity constraints.
- Experience of using Project Management, Time Recording and Service Management Toolsets (e.g. ServiceNow, Remedy, LANDesk, WorkFront, etc)
- Professional (MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, VCP) Certification
- ITIL Foundation Qualified
- NCDA / NCIE
These opportunities come at an exciting time of business transformation and growth, where you will be responsible for implementing of some of the newest and best technologies available in the market place, such as Microsoft Azure. These opportunities offer a competitive annual salary as well as an attractive benefits package.
These are great roles for ambitious and hardworking engineers who're looking for the opportunity to work on some of the West Midlands' largest projects with a company who can offer personel development and progression.
If you're a SCOM or Netapp specialist and you're interested in these roles, please apply and follow up with a call.