Accessibility Links

Infrastructure Engineer

  • Salary: Negotiable
  • Job type: Permanent
  • Location: Bristol
  • Sector: Infrastructure & Support
  • Date posted: 19/10/2017
  • Job reference: J375502A

VMware - SAN - Networking - Cisco - Citrix - Windows - Design - Infrastructure - Network - Office 365 - Microsoft

Infrastructure Engineer with VMware, SAN and Networking experience needed for a permanent role based in Bristol.

£35k - £37k

Permanent

Bristol

The client is a global company that have a cutting edge IT department that require a infrastructure engineer to come on board and be split between the projects and BAU. The role will be 80% project based so experience mainly within this area would be ideal and the other 20% focused on BAU. The role will require strong experience within virtualisation ideally VMware, storage (SAN), Windows Operating systems and a good understanding of networking. This will be experience commonly associated with infrastructure engineering such as porting and basic routing, which will be Cisco technology focused. The Client is looking for you to start as soon as possible but is willing to wait for the right candidate as this role will offer you the chance to be a major contributor and grow within the company.

Essential Skills:

VMware

SAN

Windows OS

Networking (Basic Routing and Porting)

If you are interested in the role and have the relevant experience please call Jonny Dent at Experis on 0117 9309 767 and send me your up to date CV.

VMware - SAN - Networking - Cisco - Citrix - Windows - Design - Infrastructure - Network - Office 365 - Microsoft

Similar jobs