3 weeks initially
Our client is seeking an Infrastructure Architect for a 3 week initial contract role based in South West. The role would be covering the south west region and would involve travel (expenses paid).
- Undertake site surveys
- Assist the lead architect and offshore team in producing a low level migration design
- Assist the client project manager in the planning of site migrations in the relevant region
- Attend each site during the cutover and coordinate site activity with the offshore migration team
- Liaise with super users from WSP|PB/Mouchel Consulting to test the successful migration of Active Directory resources, desktop shortcuts, shares etc
- Participate in floor walking sessions with end users following the site migration and liaise with the client's offshore team and WSP|PB and IT staff to resolve user issues resulting from the migration
- Assist in the handover to BAU support
Extensive EUC skills including Windows networking, VOIP telephony, Office 365
Premises network, layer 2 and layer 3 switches. Structured cabling
Good written and oral communication skills
If this is of interest please send CVs to Daniel Nelson and if you are a match you will be contacted.