The role of the NSoIT IDA Lead is to manage the IDA team in delivering the NSoIT project requirements in accordance with the Authorities process using various skillset outlined below:
- Experience of dealing with difficult/complex client/sub-contractor relationships/engagements
- Experience of working in multi-disciplined teams
- Experience of delivering work and projects within tight deadlines
- Educated to Degree level or have relevant commercial experience
- Fluent written documentation and verbal English skills, along with excellent communication and reporting skills
- Tracks output in order to meet delivery and service level requirements. Provides regular management reports.
- Produces internally published material such as knowledge briefs, process documentation etc.
- Provides technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, tuning and modification of solutions Provides SME support to sales activities.
- Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements.
- Ability to communicate with end customers
- Delivering Presentations
- Able to communicate with internal and external senior management confidently and demonstrate the professionalism of the NSoIT IDA team.
- Must be flexible in their working hours and location
- The ability to travel within the UK and overseas
- Manages all workshare and activities of the NSoIT IDA team.
- Experience of IDA role requirements on previous IT Infrastructure implementations MoD or Commercial campus type environments
- Owns and manages knowledge sharing within the NSoIT IDA community.
- Responsible for the production of cost impacts for new work.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives
- Applies subject matter knowledge to complex business issues, and is regarded by others as a subject matter expert.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to NSoIT IDA team members.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- BICSI RCDD® (Registered Communications Distribution Designer)
- CDCDP® (Certified Data Centre Design Professional)
- Have passed the MOD SCIDA course.
- Minimum SC clearance with a view to apply of DV clearance.
- A suitable employment history in a relevant network design and installation discipline.
- A demonstrable knowledge of network testing procedures.
- A demonstrable knowledge of security and installation standards.
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites/suppliers UK and overseas - in particular customer discussions at Corsham.
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites/suppliers UK and overseas - in particular
- Leadership / management skills and experience.
- ITIL® qualified.
- PRINCE2® qualified or Project Management experience within a Prince environment
- CNIDP® (Certified Network Infrastructure Design Professional).
- Previous IDA experience and/or exposure in a suitable role equivalent i.e. SCIDA, Passive
- LAN/Campus Network Design.
This position requires current SC Clearance, applicants who are eligible and happy to go through the vetting process can also be considered.
I will be working this role immediately - please apply now so the opportunity isn't missed.