Our Client is looking for an Installation Design Authority to join their team in Telford on an initial 3 month contract
The ideal candidate will hold valid SC Clearance, however SC eligible candidates may also be considered
The role of the Lead IDA is to provide design and implementation assurance for all active and passive network components delivered via the IDA Team.
The IDA team will consist of circa 26 x Team Lead IDA's and IDA's.
The role of the IDA Lead is to manage the team in delivering the project requirements in accordance with the Authorities process using various skillset outlined below:
- Experience of dealing with difficult/complex client/sub-contractor relationships/engagements
- Experience of working in multi-disciplined teams
- Experience of delivering work and projects within tight deadlines
- Educated to Degree level or have relevant commercial experience
- Fluent written documentation and verbal English skills, along with excellent communication and reporting skills
- Tracks output in order to meet delivery and service level requirements. Provides regular management reports.
- Produces internally published material such as knowledge briefs, process documentation etc.
- Provides technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, tuning and modification of solutions Provides SME support to sales activities.
- Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements.
- Ability to communicate with end customers
- Delivering Presentations
- Able to communicate with internal and external senior management confidently and demonstrate the professionalism of the IDA team.
- Must be flexible in their working hours and location
- The ability to travel within the UK and overseas
Manages all workshare and activities of the IDA team.
- Experience of IDA role requirements on previous IT Infrastructure implementations MoD or Commercial campus type environments
- Owns and manages knowledge sharing within the IDA community.
- Responsible for the production of cost impacts for new work.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives
- Applies subject matter knowledge to complex business issues, and is regarded by others within HP as a subject matter expert.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to IDA team members.