IT Business Relationship Manager
London - Base salary circa £43, 685 plus £4121 London Weighting (Permanent or 10 month fixed-term)
Our client is looking to appoint an IT Business Relationship Manager join their team to act as the liaison between the different business areas.
- Works with the business owners and other stakeholders to understand how ICT can support new business initiatives
- Oversee changes to their IT service catalogue and ensure that any such change is delivered on-time, on-budget and meets the business' needs.
- Help define key strategies for the IT delivery model.
- Working closely with other BRMs to understand concerns around the alignment of ICT services across the business and develop then drive improvements.
- Understands IT trends and forecast future IT infrastructure requirements through close liaison with Service Delivery Management and technical architects.
- Forecast and maintain expenditure for their service portfolio.
- Undertake customer satisfaction surveys.
- 2 years' experience of working closely with business stakeholders to deliver IT service improvements.
- Experience of writing succinct non-technical reports to business stakeholders
- Good knowledge of using MS Office products
- Understanding of how business intelligence services integrate with other services
- ITIL v3 Foundation certificate
- Practical experience of agile project delivery.
- Practical awareness of productivity methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma.
To apply, please submit your CV to james.spence-. For more information feel free to call James on 0161 924 3929.
Candidates are urged to apply ASAP due to an anticipated short turnaround.