Recruitment Administrator/ HR Administrator
My Client a leading Engineering services company is urgently seeking an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join their team for a minimum of 6 months with potential for extension. This is a full time role working 37 hours per week. Please note that some out of hours work may be required due to interviewing candidates etc.
To Source and secure the high calibre talent required to support delivery of our business plans, by implementing agreed Resourcing Strategies, supporting the selection process and owning the candidate journey from first contact to successful induction into the business.
- Support the candidate journey from initial contact through to effective induction
- Support a culture of putting the candidate experience first
- Develop relationships with hiring managers
- Implement fair and objective Resourcing and selection tools and techniques
- Provide administrative support to the hiring manager
- Monitor own performance against agreed Resourcing process SLA
- Source candidates directly and provide attraction advice to Hiring Managers, promoting a direct sourcing strategy
- Control day to day interactions with preferred recruitment agencies
- Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of Resourcing best practice
- Provide meaningful MI reporting for your business area
- Previous recruitment or resourcing experience either in-house or agency based.
- Strong stakeholder Management experience
- Experience of running assessment centres
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and ability to communicate with a range of audiences.
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft office.
- Accuracy and ability to follow instructions and set processes.
- Strong Resourcing experience
- The ability to work within a team environment to achieve team/department objectives.
Please apply accordingly for immediate consideration. All candiadte