HR Business Partner
Circa £45k plus Car, Bonus, Pension and Flex Benefits
Leicester - UK travel required
Experis are recruiting on behalf of our Client a leading Engineering Support Services business for an experienced HR Business Partner to work alongside business management teams to implement and embed the divisional HR strategy - providing HR expertise to the business and address all people related matters in accordance with best practice methodology.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows -
- Provide input into the line of business people strategy, implement and embed across business area of responsibility - along with business unit and divisional strategic initiatives for consistency of approach
- Provide input to the design of HR policy, programmes, projects, methodologies and solutions in support of business projects
- Support the execution of HR policy, change programmes, strategic HR initiatives and projects across business areas of responsibility
- Act as a consultant and coach to line managers providing expertise in good people management practice and in relation to HR programmes, leadership framework ensuring consistency of approach
- ER case work as required
- Production of Management Information as required in support of business decision making process
The successful candidate will display the following skills and experience -
- Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant experience
- Ideally MCIPD certified or willing to attain certification
- Significant generalist HR experience, demonstrating proficiency in above accountabilities
- Proven track record of delivering significant contribution to business strategy and to implementing HR strategies into large complex businesses
- Considerable experience supporting line managers in Employee Relations issues
- Experience of providing HR support to acquisitions, mergers and tenders
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Must have good mobility to travel regularly including occasional overnight stays
- Able to gain and maintain UK SC level clearance
Due to a restructure within the HR function these roles are an excellent opportunity for an individual with a background in HR Business Partnering to join a leading FTSE100 organisation to deliver the HR Strategy and support the line management with best practice people management methods.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience as detailed above then I would like to hear from you. Please apply online or send your CV directly or contact me directly on 0131 558 4809 for more information about these exciting posts.