HR Business Partner
My client a leading Engineering services company based in Plymouth are urgently seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team for a minimum of 9 months, potential temp to perm. This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week.
HR Manager duties:
- support to the organisational change programme mainly focussing on the Operations area.
- Working as part of a Change Team, with the HR Project Manager and other HRBPs to ensure this transformation project stays on target.
- Participate in regular team updates and project reviews.
- Work with each workstream lead to ensure support is given to all senior managers for the change programme.
- Produce weekly update reports on progress.
- Liaise with the team to ensure staff communications are timely.
- Work with the Policy team to ensure coordination is on track.
- Other ad-hoc HR project work as requested.
- Educated to A Level standard.
- A professional CIPD Qualification is desirable.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to deliver accurate and timely quality of work
Please apply accordingly for immediate consideration or call Nikita Shellard on 01179309724 all candidates must be willing to undergo clearance.